Resource Market: Tackling Tough Times. Tuesday, February 24: 4:30-7:00pm. Free.
The Foundation Center is committed to helping your organization successfully weather the current financial storm. One stop at the Foundation Center provides access to top-tier professionals from a selected group of Northeast Ohio organizations, who will share valuable information about services available to your organization in a fun, trade fair atmosphere.
Meet and greet while visiting 'vendor tables' and attending any of the following mini-sessions for must-know tips from each organization:
- 4:40-4:55: David Holmes, Foundation Center on foundation fundraising
- 5:00-5:15: Carol Carbary, Association of Fundraising Professionals on individual fundraising
- 5:20-5:35: Barbara Clemenson, Case Western Reserve University on earned income
- 5:40-5:55: Ann Kent, Business Volunteers Unlimited on nonprofit boards
- 6:00-6:15: Michael Matthews, Neighborhood Leadership Institute on communicating your story/advocacy
- 6:20-6:35: Tom O'Brien, Neighborhood Connections on grassroots/new organizations
Register here. Share this post with your friends!